Sunday, June 29, 2008

Saturday--The Start!

Well, I left Garretson at 5:30 am. Bob took me to Sioux Falls. My original flight should have left at 9:00, but they changed to 7:00 departure. More quality time at the Minneapolis Airport! Got into Minneapolis, and killed 4 hours, only to have the flight to San Antonio departure changed 1 hour due to the plane change. We were to leave at 3:30, but once all passengers were on the plane, they decided to change the tires. We sat for 45 minutes for the tire change.

Next--Six Flags early! The flight was one of the roughest I have experienced! My Six Flags roller coaster experience. We arrived about 8:00 PM. Figured out how to take the airport shuttle which our dude overloaded and we were 3 to every 2 seats. Once at the hotel, my smoke free room had been given away and I had a wonderful smoke room. The sink was plugged, air didn't work and it smelled. Today they ran a machine to help with the odor!

No comments: